Tuesday, August 18, 2009

placeholder post holds places

On my mini-vacation this past weekend I managed to hit up two used bookstores and came home with a buncha books I didn't leave Minnesota with.

Pushing Ice, by Alastair Reynolds
Boys Life, by Robert McCammon
Godbody, by Theodore Sturgeon
Barrayar, by Lois McMaster Bujold
Manifold: Time, by Stephen Baxter
Once, by James Herbert
Selling Out, by Justina Robson


If that's not enough, I did a little bit of reading on vacation (that's what happens with two flights)

Federations, by John Joseph Adams (editor)
Milk, Sulphate, and Alby Starvation, by Martin Millar
Burnout, by Rebecca Donner
Asimov's Science Fiction: June 2008
300 pages of It, by Stephen King

I was a busy Joe. And Busy-Joe needs to get some reviews lined up for this week.

No comments: