Now that another month has come and gone, let's take a look at the books I read last month.
1. Empire Games, by Charles Stross
2. Greedy Pigs, by Matt Wallace
3. The Sport of Kings, by C.E. Morgan
4. Killing Gravity, by Corey J. White
5. All Systems Red, by Martha Wells
6. Grantville Gazette: Volume II, by Eric Flint (editor)
7. Down Among the Sticks and Bones, by Seanan McGuire
8. Feedback, by Mira Grant
9. Earth and Space: Photographs from the Archives of NASA
10. Much Loved, by Mark Nixon
11. Impersonations, by Walter Jon Williams
12. Otherworlds: Visions of Our Solar System
13. Proof of Concept, by Gwyneth Jones
14. Amberlough, by Lara Elena Donnelly
Best Book of the Month: Amberlough.
Disappointment of the Month: Proof of Concept.
Discovery of the Month: Still Amberlough. Holy crap it's good.
Worth Noting: If you're a fan of astronomy, I'd recommend checking of the Otherworlds photography book.
Gender Breakdown: 6 of the 14 books I read in March were written by women. This brings my total for the year to 23 of 44, or 52.27%.