On the heels of my much delayed post on what I read in May, here's the same for June.
54. Ammonite – Nicola Griffith
55. Genesis – Paul Chafe
56. Cyteen – C. J. Cherryh
57. Gifts - Ursula K. Le Guin
58. The Sioux Spaceman – Andre Norton
59. Fury – Aaron Allston
60. The Eye of the Monster – Andre Norton
61. The X Factor – Andre Norton
62. The Walls of the Universe – Paul Melko
63. Voorloper – Andre Norton
43. Fables: The Good Prince – Bill Willingham
44. Fables: War and Pieces – Bill Willingham
45. Whiteout: The Melt – Greg Rucka
46. Queen and Country: Operation Blackwall – Greg Rucka
47. Preacher: Til the End of the World – Garth Ennis
48. Pride of Baghdad – Brian K. Vaughan
49. 30 Days of Night – Steve Niles
The four Andre Norton novels were part of an omnibus edition which will be reviewed for Fantasy Magazine. Here's the short of it: They weren't good, no matter what John Ottinger says. He's wrong.
The best books of the month were Ammonite and Cyteen. Also - Pride of Baghdad is something special.
The worst, the Norton. Though, I've not a whole lot of patience for Genesis, either.