Here is the final tally for the books I read in March 2009. Unlike previous months / years, I'm going to keep the yearly count going rather than renumber each month. It's a trivial thing, really, so we'll see what I think of it.
Yeah - so I'm a month late in posting this.
22. Sun in a Bottle – Charles Seife
23. Old Tin Sorrows – Glen Cook
24. Exile – Aaron Allston
25. The Fires of Heaven – Robert Jordan
26. Kitty and the Dead Man’s Hand – Carrie Vaughn
27. Empties – George Zebrowski
28. Blue Diablo – Ann Aguirre
29. Fast Forward 2 – Lou Anders (editor)
30. Club Dead – Charlaine Harris
10. The Sandman: Fables and Reflections – Neil Gaiman
11. Girl Genius: Agatha Heterodyne and the Beetleburg Clank- Phil and Kaja Foglio
12. Watchmen – Alan Moore
Clearly I was slack on reviewing the March books, though Empties and Blue Diablo will eventually be posted online elsewhere.
Best book of the month: Probably Kitty and the Dead Man's Hand or the first Girl Genius collection.
There's no real standout volume that I want to run and show other people, but also nothing really crappy either.