Once again, I am way late in doing a wrap up post of what I've read. This is for May 2009. I'll post the June listing later today.
44. The Edge of the World – Kevin J. Anderson
45. The Six Directions of Space – Alastair Reynolds
46. Toll the Hounds – Steven Erikson
47. Rides a Dread Legion – Raymond E. Feist
48. Inferno – Troy Denning
49. A Crown of Swords – Robert Jordan
50. World’s End – Mark Chadbourn
51. Lamentation – Ken Scholes
52. Gunpowder – Joe Hill
53. Tsunami – L. Timmel Duchamp
27. Y: The Last Man: Unmanned – Brian K. Vaughan
28. Fables: The Mean Seasons – Bill Willingham
29. Girl Genius: Agatha Heterodyne and the Golden Trilobite – Phil and Kaja Foglio
30. Girl Genius: Agatha Heterodyne and the Voice of the Castle – Phil and Kaja Foglio
31. Preacher: Gone to Texas – Garth Ennis
32. Fables: Homelands – Bill Willingham
33. Fables: Arabian Nights (and Days) – Bill Willingham
34. Queen and Country: Operation Crystal Ball – Greg Rucka
35. Fables: Wolves – Bill Willingham
36. Fables: Sons of Empire – Bill Willingham
37. Transmetropolitan: Year of the Bastard – Warren Ellis
38. Bone: Out from Boneville – Jeff Smith
39. Queen and Country: Declassified, Volume 1 – Greg Rucka
40. Star Wars Legacy: Alliance – John Ostrander
41. Whiteout – Greg Rucka
42. Y: The Last Man: Cycles – Brian Vaughan
43. Fables: 1001 Nights of Snowfall – Bill Willingham
If you didn't notice, I got a bit obsessed with Fables this month. I'm now all caught up with the published collections, so that'll slow down. I'm still reading graphics, but perhaps not in the raw volume I did in May. We'll see if saying that will make me a liar.
Anyway, the best books of the month are Gunpowder and Lamentation. The best graphics, as you might guess, are Fables and Queen & Country.
The worst is easy. The Edge of the World by Kevin Anderson.