2. A Dance With Dragons, by George R. R. Martin (2011?)
3. The Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch (2011)
6. Swords and Dark Magic, by Lou Anders and Jonathan Strahan (editors)
7. Fort Freak, by George R. R. Martin (editor) (2011)
10. The Sea Thy Mistress, by Elizabeth Bear (Q1 2011)
13. Eclipse Four, by Jonathan Strahan (editor) (2011)
14. Gardens of the Sun, by Paul McAuley
15. The Best of Joe R. Lansdale
16. Lesser Demons, by Norman Partridge
17. The Year's Best Science Fiction and Fantasy, Volume 4, by Jonathan Strahan (editor)
18. Who Fears Death, by Nnedi Okorafor
19. Behemoth, by Scott Westerfeld
With a number of titled slated for next year, I'm only slack on seven titles. I own the McAuley and the Strahan anthology. Interestingly, I have an ARC of Elizabeth Bear's novel and expect to finish that by the end of the year.
Most of them will get read, if not in the next two weeks.