1. Towers of Midnight, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson (fall 2010)
2. A Dance With Dragons, by George R. R. Martin (2011?)
3. The Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch (2011)
6. Swords and Dark Magic, by Lou Anders and Jonathan Strahan (editors)
7. Fort Freak, by George R. R. Martin (editor) (2011)
8. Dreadnought, by Cherie Priest (fall 2010)
10. The Sea Thy Mistress, by Elizabeth Bear (fall / winter 2010)
13. Eclipse Four, by Jonathan Strahan (editor) (2011)
14. Gardens of the Sun, by Paul McAuley
15. The Best of Joe R. Lansdale
16. Lesser Demons, by Norman Partridge
17. The Year's Best Science Fiction and Fantasy, Volume 4, by Jonathan Strahan (editor)
18. Who Fears Death, by Nnedi Okorafor
19. Behemoth, by Scott Westerfeld (fall 2010)
The GRRM and the Lynch were my "oh, wouldn't that be nice" spots on the list. The Lynch is almost definitely coming out next year. We'll see about GRRM. Fort Freak is set for next year, as is Eclipse Four.
A handful are still slated for later this year, which means I'm only being slack of six presumably excellent books. For me, that's not bad. I own Strahan's Best Of and the McAuley.