Thursday, May 28, 2009

for lack of content, here's content

Since I don't have anything queued up right now, here's some other people talking about books:

John Klima on The City & The City
Jo Walton on Hyperion
John Ottinger on We Never Talk About My Brother

Also - when I specifically recommend a novel, you will like it. You're welcome.


I've been skimping on my own reviews and I plan to get back into it very shortly. Here's what I have on tap:

Lord of Chaos, by Robert Jordan
A Crown of Swords, by Robert Jordan
Lamentation, by Ken Scholes
Tsunami, by L. Timmel Duchamp
Spicy Slipstream Stories, edited by Nick Mamatas and Jay Lake (yes, more story reviews)
Gunpowder, by Joe Hill

That's what I'm going to start with. I've got a stack of other stuff from the library and specifically to review. Including Brandon Sanderson's Warbreaker.

Oh - and more Hugo talk.

No comments: