Here's my monthly wrap-up of what I read the previous month. Links, as always, go to the reviews.
73. Down and Dirty, by George R. R. Martin (editor)
74. Revelation, by Karen Traviss
75. Bone Dance, by Emma Bull
76. The Sun Inside, by David J. Schwartz
77. Eclipse, by Stephanie Meyer
78. Federations, by John Joseph Adams (editor)
79. Milk, Sulphate, and Alby Starvation, by Martin Millar
80. Strange Roads, by Peter S. Beagle
81. The Language of Dying, by Sarah Pinborough
82. Starfall, by Stephen Baxter
83. Downbelow Station, by C. J. Cherryh
84. Kitty Raises Hell, by Carrie Vaughn
85. Tales from Outer Suburbia, by Shaun Tan
86. The Graveyard Book, by Neil Gaiman
87. The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
88. The Path of Daggers, by Robert Jordan
89. Born to Run, by Christopher McDougall
60. Burnout, by Rebecca Donner
61. Preacher: Proud Americans, by Garth Ennis
62. The Plain Janes, by Cecil Castellucci
The best books of the month were The Language of Dying, Starfall, The Graveyard Book, and Born to Run.
The worst...Eclipse. Anyone surprised by that?