Here's my monthly wrap-up of what I read the previous month.
64. Inside Straight – George R. R. Martin (editor)
65. Warbreaker – Brandon Sanderson
66. Spicy Slipstream Stories – Nick Mamatas and Jay Lake (editors)
67. Forty Thousand in Gehenna – C. J. Cherryh
68. Shadow Magic – Jaida Jones and Danielle Bennett
69. The Pilo Family Circus – Will Elliott
70. Darkest Hour – Mark Chadbourn
71. A Gentleman’s Game – Greg Rucka
72. Who Killed Amanda Palmer - Amanda Palmer and Neil Gaiman
50. Queen & Country: Declassified, Volume 2 – Greg Rucka
51. Queen & Country: Declassified, Volume 3 – Greg Rucka
52. WE3 – Grant Morrison
53. Queen & Country: Operation Stormfront – Greg Rucka
54. Queen & Country: Operation Dandelion – Greg Rucka
55. The Complete Peanuts: 1971-1972 – Charles M. Schulz
56. Bone: The Great Cow Race –Jeff Smith
57. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season Eight: Time of Your Life – Joss Whedon
58. Queen & Country: Operation Saddlebags – Greg Rucka
59. Queen & Country: Operation Red Panda – Greg Rucka
The best books of the month were Warbreaker and Inside Straight. No real question there. Nothing so bad to suggest a "worst".
My review of Shadow Magic should post at Fantasy Magazine sometime.