Monday, December 13, 2010

one last catch up post

Back in August I posted a catch-up with how I was doing on my anticipated reading list for 2010.  Since I'm working on the 2011 list, it's time to check in on this one last time. 

1.  Towers of Midnight, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
2.  A Dance With Dragons, by George R. R. Martin (2011?)
3.  The Republic of Thieves, by Scott Lynch (2011)
4.  Shadow Unit: Season One, by Emma Bull and Elizabeth Bear (editors)
5.  Prince of Storms, by Kay Kenyon
6.  Swords and Dark Magic, by Lou Anders and Jonathan Strahan (editors)
7.  Fort Freak, by George R. R. Martin (editor) (2011)
8.  Dreadnought, by Cherie Priest 
9.  The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson
10. The Sea Thy Mistress, by Elizabeth Bear (Q1 2011)
11. Shades of Milk and Honey, by Mary Robinette Kowal
12. Horns, by Joe Hill
13. Eclipse Four, by Jonathan Strahan (editor) (2011)
14. Gardens of the Sun, by Paul McAuley
15. The Best of Joe R. Lansdale
16. Lesser Demons, by Norman Partridge
17. The Year's Best Science Fiction and Fantasy, Volume 4, by Jonathan Strahan (editor)
18. Who Fears Death, by Nnedi Okorafor
19. Behemoth, by Scott Westerfeld

With a number of titled slated for next year, I'm only slack on seven titles.  I own the McAuley and the Strahan anthology.  Interestingly, I have an ARC of Elizabeth Bear's novel and expect to finish that by the end of the year. 


Most of them will get read, if not in the next two weeks. 

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

I have about half of Dreadnought left to read and will finish that before the end of the year. I'm aching to get my hands on Eclipse 4 and was disappointed that it won't come out until so far into the new year. I am used to it being a part of my winter reading.