Monday, January 04, 2010

Five More Comics from Paul Cornell

Monday, January 04, 2010
Months back I posted a link to Paul Cornell's list of thirty comics which Hugo voters should consider for nomination.

A couple of weeks back Cornell added to the list with five more comics to consider.

I've been using Cornell's first listing as a wonderful reading list which has introduced me to a goodly number of great comics. Now I've got a few more to consider.

I plan to register to be a supporting member of this year's Worldcon so I can nominate and vote for the Hugos, and I'll probably need to use Cornell's list as a referent. I should probably register soonish, too, before Jan 31 (or I can't nominate, and nominating is going to be half the fun).


Paul Cornell said...

Joe, that's excellent. Thanks for checking my list, and for joining in with the Hugo community.

Joe Sherry said...

Shoot - thank you, sir. I had a great year of reading comics in part because of your list.

◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates