Friday, April 03, 2009

free Federations fiction

So - John Joseph Adams has another anthology coming out. Federations. It's about interstellar civilizations and stuff.

Three of the stories are available to read now, for free
. Fiction from James Alan Gardner (he of the award nominated "The Ray Gun"), Jeremiah Tolbert, and Genevieve Valentine (yay!).

The stories that JJA isn't giving away for free are from writers like George R. R. Martin, Anne McCaffrey, Orson Scott Card, Alastair Reynolds, Lois McMaster Bujold, Robert Sawyer, Catherynne Valente, Robert Silverberg, and Harry Turtledove.

Among others.

Check it out. I'll be picking this one up when it comes out.

2 comments:

Alexander Field said...

Thanks for the tip on the free stories, good names in this one - and I may have to pick this one up too... : )

Joe said...

Right now I'll read anything John Joseph Adams edits (and I'm behind on one - I haven't read The Living Dead yet)