Friday, June 13, 2008

Reports

There are reports of strange shapes seen coming out of the river. I don’t have good footage, just something shot with a camcorder. The guy’s hand was shaky and there is a whole lot of “oh, my gods”, but those shapes seem a bit familiar.

This shouldn’t be possible.

I called the governor. Or, more accurately, I tried to call the governor, but Pawlenty’s secretary wouldn’t put me through. Said he has better things to do than talk to just any crack pot city councilman. I told her that he just lost my vote, but to be honest, I didn’t vote for him the first time around. Didn’t plan on voting for him next time, either.

I want to provide leadership, as if anyone would listen, but I’d kind of like a little bit of leadership myself.

This is just going to get worse.

No comments: