Sunday, June 22, 2008

future posts

The next week or so should feature the following entries
  • A multi-part wrap up of Fourth Street Fantasy, which has been an awesome experience
  • a link filled post trying to cover the range of responses to the TOC of Eclipse Two.
  • A review of Pretties, by Scott Westerfeld
  • A review of Dogs, by Nancy Kress
  • A review of Little Brother, by Cory Doctorow
And then I'm sure I'm going to come up with something else that I'm just not thinking of right now because I have to leave soon to get back to the Con.

I do have to say, and I'll expand on this in the Con wrap up, that Emma Bull is full of awesome and an absolute delight in person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love a good fantasy book blog!!!! I have been searching for some thing good to read because i'm half way through a good book called"The Queen's Necklace" and i don't know what to read so i'm searching for insperation.