Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Sources of Short Fiction

In the coming weeks and months I will be trying out some additional sources of short fiction. The two which I am going to start with are Apex Online and Abyss & Apex. Might as well start near the beginning of the alphabet.

And then whatever else catches my whimsy or my eye. I may even order an issue of the Apex Digest (the print zine) which features a whole assortment of stories not found online and with some bigger names (Cherie Priest is featured in the current issue). When I have a spare $6, that is. So, make that February.


In other news I am midway through Issue #11 of Electric Velocipede and I love it! I am definitely ordering some more of EV. John Klima's done a hell of a job with this zine and he gets some name authors to show up and play.

No comments: