Saturday, February 27, 2010

Asimov's and F&SF Nebula Stories

Asimov's and The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction have posted their Nebula Award nominated stories on their website.

Here they are.

Novella
"Act One", by Nancy Kress
"Arkfall", by Carolyn Ives Gilman (previously available)

Novelette
"I Needs Must Part, the Policeman Said", by Richard Bowes
"Vinegar Peace, or the Wrong-Way Used-Adult Orphanage", by Michael Bishop
"Divining Light", by Ted Kosmatka (previously available)

Short Story
"Bridesicle", by Will McIntosh
"Going Deep", by James Patrick Kelly (previously available)


I've updated my post of the Nebula Nominees to include the above links.

All that is missing now is Michael Burstein's story "I Remember the Future" (see here) and the three novellas which were published in book form rather than in magazines. Well, and the novels, but I wouldn't expect those.

The F&SF links will very likely be dead shortly after the winners are announced, so get your reading on now.

2 comments:

Carl V. Anderson said...

Thanks for the updated list. I had planned to get to several of these short stories over the weekend but then I got caught up in reading Barzak's nominated novel and after finishing that I got tucked into Finch. I should try to fit in one of these a day before the awards ceremony as they will no doubt disappear after that.

Jonas Smith said...

Dear Sir, many thanks for sharing these templates with numerous shapes and lengths....it's a great source of inspiration.
books about military dogs
new military books