June was not a big month for finishing books considering that What Now? was all of 60 pages, the Buffy is a graphic novel and there were two YA books.
As always, links are to my reviews.
1. What Now? - Ann Patchett
2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: No Future for You - Brian Vaughan
3. The Unifying Force - James Luceno
4. Pretties - Scott Westerfeld
5. Little Brother - Cory Doctorow
6. Dogs - Nancy Kress
7. Cujo - Stephen King
8. The Best Science Fiction and Fantasy of the Year: Volume Two - Jonathan Strahan (ed)
I never did get around to reviewing Little Brother, but it's outstanding.
Previous 2008 Reads