Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Free Eoes E-Book: City of Pearl

I don’t normally post about publishers posting free electronic copies of their books. Other people do so and reach a wider audience than I do, but...

EOS books has just released City of Pearl by Karen Traviss.


City of Pearl is quite a good book and I highly recommend it. This is a great introduction to Karen Traviss and is the first book (of six) in her Wess’har Wars series.

Traviss may be best known for her contributions to the Star Wars Expanded Universe (4 Republic Commando novels and 3 Legacy of the Force books), and those are among the best Star Wars novels written, but please do check out her original fiction. It’s well worth reading.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I actually just bought that book the other day when I was at Borders because the series sounded interesting. Not sure when I'll read it (probably not soon), but I'm looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

Great news! I loved the series and I'm glad that more people will get to read it this way.