Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Chapter 1 of Kitty and the Silver Bullet!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Excitement!

Carrie Vaughn has posted the entire first chapter of the fourth Kitty Norville novel Kitty and the Silver Bullet.

Last year I won the first two Kitty novels (Kitty and the Midnight Hour and Kitty Goes to Washington) in a contest over at Pat’s Fantasy Hotlist and that was my introduction to the world of Kitty Norville and her fellow lycanthropes. It wasn’t something I was terribly interested in at the time, but Vaughn’s storytelling and the character of Kitty, the host of a midnight radio show about the supernatural and a werewolf herself just pulled me right in and now a new Kitty Norville novel is something that I look forward to. Good stuff.

0 comments:

 
◄Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates