Monday, April 26, 2010

upcoming stuff

I've been a bad blogger lately, but I do have some stuff I plan to get up in the near future.

I should have a post on my re-read of Dragon Prince. It is half written and it's fixing to be a long one. I'll also have reviews of Starship: Flagship and The Shadow Pavilion, and then some very brief thoughts on The Windup Girl to resume my award posting.

I expect to talk about the steampunk issue of Weird Tales that recently arrived in my mailbox.

Elizabeth Bear's Bone and Jewel Creatures should hopefully be showing up any day now. I'm pumped to read this one. I also have a shiny new ARC of Mary Robinette Kowal's debut novel Shades of Milk and Honey.


Oh, and Aaron Wilson, he of the former Soulless Machine Review blog, has a nasty little flash fiction story up called "Dog Fight". Gotta support my Minnesota peeps, plus, I like the story.

And, since I'm supporting local peeps and friends - keep the name Kelly Barnhill in the back of your minds for next year. Kelly has her debut YA novel from Little, Brown AND her first (of many, I hope) short story collection from PS Publishing both set to come out next year. Woo!

1 comment:

Aaron Wilson said...

Thanks for the mention. I plug it via twitter at

http://twitter.com/SoullessMachine/status/12905756908