Okay. I'm way late in getting this post up.
Here's my monthly wrap-up of what I read the previous month. Links, as always, go to the reviews.
24. Teckla, by Steven Brust
25. Starship: Flagship, by Mike Resnick
26. Once a Runner, by John L. Parker, Jr.
27. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running, by Haruki Murakami
28. The Pluto Files, by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
29. The Windup Girl, by Paolo Bacigalupi
30. The Shadow Pavilion, by Liz Williams
31. The Runner’s Rule Book, by Mark Remy
32. Misery, by Stephen King
33. Personal Record, by Rachel Toor
34. Judas Unchained, by Peter F. Hamilton
35. Horns, by Joe Hill
36. The Warded Man, by Peter V. Brett
30. The Umbrella Academy: Dallas, by Gerard Way
31. The Walking Dead: The Calm Before, by Robert Kirkman
32. Criminal: The Dead and the Dying, by Ed Brubaker
33. Star Wars Legacy: Storms, by John Ostrander
34. 100 Bullets: The Hard Way, by Brian Azzarello
35. Echo: Atomic Dreams, by Terry Moore
36. The Walking Dead: Made to Suffer, by Robert Kirkman
37. 100 Bullets: Strychnine Lives, by Brian Azzarello
38. Criminal: Bad Night, by Ed Brubaker