Friday, October 30, 2009

Stuff: 10/30 Edition

I've been meaning to listen to this for a while but The Sofanauts has a podcast regarding the state of Asimov's Magazine. Participants are Jeff VanderMeer, Sheila Williams (the editor of Asimov's), Jeremy Tolbert, and Brian Bieniowski.

Elizabeth Bear has posted the first chapter of her new novel By the Mountain Bound. It's in three Parts. One, Two, and Three.

The Amazon Blog is counting down the Top 100 books of the year.

Publisher's Weekly reveals their Top 10.

No, you're not getting my list until the end of the year. Geez.

Carrie Vaughn announces there are four more Kitty Norville books forthcoming
: three novels and a short story collection. Woo to the hoo!

Pat gets cranky about the state of SFF fandom. Personally, I think he's at least partially cracked. I don't see it the way he does.


Oh, and here's a bunch of reviews of The Gathering Storm. Mine is coming next week.
Pat's Fantasy Hotlist
Neth Space
OF Blog of the Fallen
The Wertzone
Dragonmount
Grasping for the Wind
Tor.com
Tarvalon.net

3 comments:

Adele said...

I love Sofanauts!!

Joe said...

I've never listed to them before (actually, still haven't, but the topic interested me)

bloggeratf said...

Hmmm, Larry wrote a nice reply to Pat's post, which is worth reading, and I suspect your opinions might be similar.