Monday, May 26, 2008

Reviews Forthcoming this Week

This is what I intend to review this week:
Before They Are Hanged, by Joe Abercrombie
Nano Comes to Clifford Falls, by Nancy Kress
Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld

and, why I didn't like The Life of the World to Come, by Kage Baker (this will either take the form of an actual review, or will just consist of my bitching for a paragraph or two and then clicking "publish post", I haven't decided).

Should my ambition get the best of me, I'll write about the Nancy Kress collection because I accepted an ARC in return for a review and I honor my commitments, so that is priority #1, and then I'll whine about Kage Baker, and then I'll post something really short about Uglies.

The goal, though, is to actually write slightly longer reviews of each.

Oh, and a couple more quick short story reviews / overviews from Best American Fantasy.

No comments: