Sunday, June 12, 2005

The Movie Poll

Courtesy of Wendy.

Total Number of films I own on dvd:
127: Movies I own, including documentary and music dvds
17: DVD sets of television shows
38: Movies my wife owns, including TV on DVD
My DVD collection can be seen here

The last film I bought:
This is a tough one for me because I really haven't been buying many DVDs recently. Maybe when I win the lottery this will change. The last one I can remember buying is the Seventh Season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It was on sale at Target for $17. I couldn't pass it up. I still haven't watched it.

The last film I watched:
On DVD: Dumbo: The Sixtieth Anniversary Edition
In the theatre: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

Five films I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
The Sandlot
The Princess Bride
The Godfather
Fried Green Tomatoes
The Spitfire Grill

I don't think I'm going to "tag" or "ping" or whatever it is to suggest that other people should do the same, though anyone can feel free.

No comments: